Working for Dartbrook Rustic Goods
Dartbrook Rustic Goods is located in the town of Keene, in the home of the High Peaks. Its location in the Adirondack Park makes Keene an ideal spot for outdoor enthusiasts. Given its long history as a popular vacation destination, Keene and the surrounding towns have great shopping, dining and recreational activities to support an excellent work-life balance. Keene has one of the top rated school districts in the country and offers a low cost of living in comparison to surrounding cities.
Dartbrook offers a highly competitive salary for the region. We pride ourselves in ensuring that our employees receive a comprehensive benefits package and ensure that hard-working employees are rewarded for their efforts.
We are always seeking talented, creative and motivated workers to join our team! Please see below for current openings. Not seeing something but think you could be a great addition to our company? Send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. (All applicants must be U.S. citizens and be willing to work on-site in Keene, New York.)
Store Manager & Design Assistant
Dartbrook Rustic Goods is seeking a a creative, experienced and incredibly organized person to join our team! We are looking for someone with 5+ years of retail management with an eye for interior design. The ideal candidate should be independent and self-motivated. He/She should have a strong attention to detail and the creative ability to rearrange the store and "fill in the gaps" as product sells. This person would also assist on interior design projects, aiding in scheduling, customer follow ups and project management. Must be able to work occasional weekends and evenings.
Additional Duties May Include:
- General retail store management: opening & closing store, greeting & assisting customers, organizing & general cleaning or store locations, etc.
- Collaborating with Marketing Team on social media - blogs, photoshoot design, etc.
- Assisting with various aspects of interior design projects
- Bachelor's degree in interior design or related field
- 5+ years of retail management or interior design experience
- Ability to showcase interior design portfolio during interview
- Experience with project management
- Flexibility with working hours and ability to take on a wide variety of tasks in the retail/design field
Application instructions: Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications without cover letters will not be considered. Design portfolios are highly recommended but not required.